Your financial support is critical for us to develop new diagnostics and therapies for PIDs.
Why support PID Research at Stanford?
1. We have developed new ways to diagnose immune deficiencies. Our goal is to shed light on as-yet-uncharacterized PIDs as well as gain a deeper understanding to the causes of all PIDs.
2. We study how PIDs are inherited through genetic and epigenetic studies. Our goal is to develop a Prevention Program that can be used for genetic counseling and gene therapy.
3. We study the best ways to treat PIDs. Our goal is to make treatments simple and easy, so that you or your child can resume school and work with minimal impacts.
4. We educate local doctors across California and across the world in the areas of Primary Immune Deficiencies.
5. We rely on your philanthropy to fund pilot studies and innovative technologies. Every bit helps.