Who We Are
Stanford Alliance for Primary Immunodeficiency (SAPI) Stanford Alliance for Primary Immunodeficiency (SAPI) is an organization comprising individuals, families, healthcare professionals, and industry partners focused on rare disorders of the immune system.
SAPI supports the community of individuals and families living with Primary Immunodeficiency or other Rare Immune Diseases through education, outreach, and research.
- Events: Bowling, swim parties, wine tasting
- Summer camp opportunities
- Lucile Packard Summer Scamper 5K, 10K and Kids Fun Run
- In person and online support groups
- Resources for those living with PI.
- Mentorship Program
- Connecting patients while infusing
- Raise & provide funds for top immunology research labs in our community
Blog on PI research
- Educational outreach to community doctors on testing and diagnosing PI.
Q & A sessions with doctors for patients & their families
Speaker series on topics relating to living with PI
Join Us or Support Us
Visit us on Facebook